Yangqin Feng's Homepage
Machine Intelligence Laboratory, College of Computer Science, Sichuan University, China
Office: Room B320, College of Computer Science,Sichuan University, Chengdu 610065, China.
Email: fengyangqin [at] outlook [dot] com
Welcome to my homepage. I am a Ph. D. student at the Machine Intelligence Laboratory, College of Computer
Science, Sichuan University, working on deep neural networks and representation learning under the supervision of Prof. Lei Zhang . Currently, I am a visiting PhD student at the Medical Imaging and Image Interpretation Group, School of Computer Science, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom, under the supervision of Prof. Hamid Dehghani.
My research interests are in machine learning and nerual networks. The related topics include representation learning, deep neural networks, image classfication, medical image analysis, etc.
- Yangqin Feng, Lei Zhang and Juan Mo, Deep Manifold Preserving Autoencoder for
Classifying Breast Cancer Histopathological Images. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, accepted, 2018.
- Yangqin Feng, Lei Zhang and Zhang Yi, Breast cancer cell nuclei classification in histopathology images using deep neural networks. International journal of computer assisted radiology and surgery, 13 (2), pages 179–191, 2018.
- Juan Mo, Lei Zhang and Yangqin Feng, Exudate-based diabetic macular edema recognition in retinal images using cascaded deep residual networks, Neurocomputing, 290, pages 161-171, 2018.
- Juan Mo, Lei Zhang and Yangqin Feng, A Multi-level Context Fusion Network for Exudate Segmentation in Retinal Images, International Conference on Advanced Computational Intelligence, 2018.
- Sept. 2018 - Present at the Medical Imaging and Image Interpretation Group, School of Computer Science, University of Birmingham.
- Sept. 2015 - Dec. 2015 at the Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences.